Board Communication Survey Results
How does your board rank?
We surveyed board members across North America about their communication practices. What we found was that most boards struggle with communication. We pinpointed their communication strengths and common missteps and found opportunities for making significant improvements. See the survey results and gauge your board’s communication strengths and opportunities to reach out and connect with your community.
- Formal Communication Plans Work
- Communication is Key to Building Trust
- Diverse Communities Need Diverse Communication Tools
- Residents Also Reach Out Via Multiple Channels
- Transparent Communication with Residents
- Consistent and Frequent Communication Makes a Difference
- Successful Communication is Dependent on Updated Contact Information
- Most Boards Struggle with Communication